- Waters, K., Martsching, W., Martin, J. (2019). What are in looking at? Shape thinking and eye-tracking. To appear in Proceedings of the Twenty-Second Conference on Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education, Oklahoma City, OK: The University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University.
- Failing to Rewind: Students’ Learning from Instructional Videos. (2018) Paper presented at the 40th Annual Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education - North America.
- Investigating Student Learning and Sense-Making from Instructional Calculus Videos. (2018) Poster presented at the 21st Annual Conference of the Special Interest Group of the Mathematical Association of America on Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education.
- Waters, K. & Martsching, W. (2018). Investigating Students’ Graphical Reasoning In Mathematics Using Eye-Tracking. University of Central Arkansas Student Research Symposium, Conway, AR: The University of Central Arkansas. April 20th.
- Graham, K. & Gloster, W. (2018). Eye-Tracking Students Watching Calculus Videos. University of Central Arkansas Student Research Symposium, Conway, AR: The University of Central Arkansas. April 20th.
- Graham, K. & Gloster, W. (2018). Eye-tracking and calculus videos. STEM Posters at the Capitol, Little Rock, AR. February, 14th.